This reputable property organisation is currently looking for receptionist to join their Brisbane office on a permanent basis.
As the first point of contact for the company the successful candidate will be a bright and energetic junior receptionist or administrator ready to join a front of house role in an ASX listed property business. The company offers state of the art training and is providing a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with plenty of opportunities for career progression and development.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Providing the first point of contact to all customers and clients that enter the building.
- Answering the phone and managing the company switchboard.
- Inbound and outbound mail management.
- Corresponding to emails.
- Managing the reception desk and completing adhoc administration duties.
- Spreadsheet maintenance.
- Building strong relationships with both clients and staff members within the company.
- Minimum 1 years experience in an office environment.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Good Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Be able to work individually and within a team dynamic and consistently take initiative.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Be incredibly organised and have the ability to multitask or appropriately prioritise.
To have a confidential discussion about the role please email Jodie Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3854 3808. All applications and referrals are welcome.