|Job Published:||November 22, 2018 17:17|
Join a reputable building and construction company, who is looking for the perfect addition to their strong and hard working internal team. This is a company filled with long term employees as they have created a culture that nurtures, rewards and encourages collaboration throughout the business. This is initially a temping assignment to cover reception and administration duties for 3 months due to an internal move.
Note: Parking spot available under the building for employees.
Typical reception duties such as greeting clients, answering the phones, preparing meeting rooms, assisting staff queries and other general administration support such as:
• Liaise with other divisions of the company for diary and general co-ordination;
• Copy and distribute all correspondence and other documentation as required;(Maintain a high level of accuracy in the preparation of all documents
• Administration filing – electronic and hard copies;
• Identify self-training needs
• Other general office duties as required (including but not limited to assisting other departments with secretarial/administration requirements);
• Arrange travel and accommodation as required;
• Organise and assist with functions;
• Take minutes of meetings as required;
• Assist payroll department with entering of time-sheets into Cheops;
• Any ad-hoc duties as required.
You will ideally live locally to North Ryde, be availble to start immediately and have some experience in the above responsibilities, although training is provided. You will be presentable and have strong communication with ability to take initiative.
Please hit 'Apply'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's