This large consultancy firm is seeking a professional and engaging Corporate Receptionist to manage the busy running of the front office and facilities coordination within the facilities team. This is a temporary role to cover leave, Immediate start
- Deliver a professional, corporate reception service to both internal and external clients including meet, greet, and create a positive customer experience for clients, employees and visitors alike.
- Maintain the immaculate presentation of the reception area, front of house meeting rooms and boardroom
- Field and forward all incoming phone calls, faxes, and general email enquiries.
- Ensure security of the Office through diligent management of visitor access passes.
- Manage the electronic Visitor Sign-in and Induction system as well as guest access to Wi-Fi.
- Manage and maintain meeting room bookings; assist with room set ups, catering and functions every day
- Coordinate pool car bookings, paperwork and keys, first aid kits
- General admin and finance related tasks as required.
- Provide support to the wider Corporate Facilities team as required to provide seamless Facilities services across the business.
Min 1-3 years’ experience in a Corporate Reception role within a large top tier professional firm ideal.
- Immaculate, polished and professional presentation.
- A friendly and accommodating attitude with a strong customer satisfaction focus.
- Highly proficient English skills, both written and spoken
Hit "Apply"- 97755912. Sam Philpot