Our client is one of the largest privately owned businesses within their industry, their growing portfolio incorporates multiple entities. Managing all front and back of house functions this role will also take on additional office responsibilities over time. This autonomous role will be the face of the company and provide a professional, personal and engaging interaction for any clients and staff.
This role will primarily be focused on managing reception but evolve over timing to include additional responsibility including managing reception. It is a nimble environment and will require you to adapt quickly while still maintaining a professional and calm presentation to staff and clients. Reporting to an experienced and supportive Manager the role will be responsible for:
- Providing the first point of contact for any client entering the building
- Managing the coordination of meeting rooms
- Setting up and coordinating all AV/tech requirements for meetings including organizing VC meetings
- Managing the client facilities including the upkeep of the kitchen and rooms
- Facilities management
- Ad-hoc admin support to the business
This is an autonomous role that will allow you to make it your role and develop your skills and experience over time.
- You will have multiple years of administration or reception experience
- Experience and capability to work in a fluid environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Professional presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and punctual
- Experience and comfort working autonomously
- Adaptable and able to manage multiple responsibilities concurrently
You will be available immediately for this contract
If this role is of interest, please click Apply Now!