Our client is a global financial services business who specializes in wealth management solutions including funds management and corporate advisory.
They are looking for an experience Receptionist to join their office in Sydney. Managing all front and back of house functions, this role will also take on office management responsibilities over time. This autonomous role will be the face of the company and provide a professional, personal and engaging interaction for any clients and staff using the in-house meeting facilities.
The primary focus of the role will be managing reception, as well as office management responsibilities including facilities management and on boarding assistance. The environment is fast paced and will require you to adapt quickly while still maintaining a professional and calm presentation to staff and clients.
Reporting to an experienced and supportive Manager the role will be responsible for:
- Providing the first point of contact for any client entering the building
- Managing the coordination of meeting rooms
- Setting up and coordinating all AV/tech requirements for meetings including organizing VC meetings
- Managing the client facilities including the upkeep of the kitchen and rooms
- Facilities management
- Ad-hoc admin support to the business
- At least 4 years’ experience in a corporate reception
- Experience and capability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence setting up and troubleshooting AV/tech needs including VC meetings and presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and punctual
- Experience and comfort working autonomously
- Adaptable and able to manage multiple responsibilities concurrently