A critical position working on the front line of the organisation over the Christmas period, welcoming and assisting visitors as required. Additionally you will see yourself supporting Melbourne and international based team members during the period.
- Welcoming people at the front desk and handling enquiries throughout the day.
- Taking and directing phone calls as needed.
- Responding to emails and other tasks as set out by leadership.
- Supporting staff and guests with day to day enquiries.
- Overall office administration.
- Experience within a high-end customer service office environment supporting mid-sized organisations.
- Full availability from early December to the Middle of January.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work on the go and ensure all tasks are completed.
- Proven high attention to detail skills.
- Demonstrated ability within the Microsoft Office suite.
- High level presentation.
What you need to know
Our client is looking for someone to join the team to cover the reception role over the Christmas period, This role is a critical function for the organisation and will need someone who will be available all days Monday to Friday from early December to mid-January. Training will be provided on the role, however you need to be a fast learner with the ability to hit the ground running.