At this Professional Services firm, its an an exciting time to join as they invest in and further develop their Professional & Business Services organisation, providing rewarding and challenging career opportunities in all of our world-class business functions. This role works within a team of 3 staff on reception and this is covering the afternoon shift from 1pm-7pm. Many company benefits and bonuses are on offer
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing professional, service oriented support to the general public, clients and staff by conducting all interactions in an efficient, friendly, helpful and articulate manner. This role provides a high standard of service to internal and external clients, creating a positive impression on the Client Services department.
Reception duties involve but are not limited to:
- Coordinate conference, meeting room and car space bookings and conflicts.
- Organise equipment for conference rooms as requested.
- Greet clients and visitors on arrival in a professional manner.
- Effective liaison with Client Services Assistants when meeting has ended to enable prompt clean up of the conference room.
- Ensure reception area presents as professional at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation reflecting the professional reputation of the firm.
- Answer telephone enquiries in an efficient, friendly and professional manner and redirect as required.
-Extensive experience in a high end client service based reception/concierge role, ideally from Professional Services environment
-Ability to meet the criteria of the role.
-Mature mindset, and ability to work with all personality types.
Sound like you?
Please hit 'Apply'