Founded in January 2010, Perigon Group is a market leading specialised recruitment firm that is committed to providing the highest service levels to our candidates and clients. We have offices in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney and are one of the most highly-regarded, innovative and fast-growing specialist recruitment firms in Australia. Our consultants are some of the best in the industry and our support staff are critical to their success and rewarded accordingly.
WHO YOU ARE
You must be a well presented, switched on and hard working administration professional who has the ability to 'light up' our front of house, as well as being willing to roll up your sleeves and get involved in all aspects of our back office operations. Ideally, you will have a number of years experience in a reception or administration position with intermediate to advanced MS Office skills. Additionally, you must thrive in a fast-paced and energetic working environment.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
This role has to date been part-time and due to some strong growth in the last 6 months, we now require a full time resource. There is therefore a huge opportunity to make the role your own. Below are some of the current duties;
- Answer main line phone calls
- Greet candidates and clients
- Facilitate completion of temporary placed candidate payroll forms
- Facilitate client onsite meetings
- Liaise with building management
- Keep meeting rooms and kitchen clean and tidy
- Purchase and unpack stationery and office supplies
- Coordination of internal events
- Format of CV's to standard templates
- Generate temporary candidate and client contracts
- Database maintenance
- Back-up Administration Support to Brisbane
- Ad hoc support to the Managing Director, Operations Manager & FInance Officer.
We love to have fun! Whether it be blowing off some steam on the table tennis table, supporting your favourite charity on one of our regular Corporate Social Responsibility days out or getting in touch with your inner pirate as you sail the harbour on one of our quarterly office events. We also have a competitive parental leave policy as well as onsite gym and squash courts and some incredible social events held locally and interstate.
Please hit 'apply' to submit your CV.