Founded in January 2010, Perigon Group is a market leading specialised recruitment firm that is committed to providing the highest service levels to our candidates and clients. We have offices in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney and are one of the most highly-regarded, innovative and fast-growing specialist recruitment firms in Australia. Our consultants are some of the best in the industry and our support staff are critical to their success and rewarded accordingly.
WHO YOU ARE
You must be a well presented, switched on and hard working administration professional who has the ability to deliver a high level of service internally and to our clients and candidates as well as being willing to roll up your sleeves and get involved in all aspects of our back office operations. Ideally, you will have a number of years experience in a reception or administration position with intermediate to advanced MS Office skills. Additionally, you must thrive in a fast-paced and energetic working environment.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Below are some of the key daily tasks that will be expected, however we would love someone to come in and make the role their own, there is definitely room to grow the role;
- Answer all main line calls
- Format of CV's to standard templates
- Generate temporary candidate contracts
- Database maintenance
- Keep all meeting rooms, the boardroom and the kitchen clean and tidy
- Purchase and unpack stationery and office supplies
- Coordinate company wide sales days
- Assist with organisation of Sydney based team social and training events
- Troubleshoot level 1 IT issues in Sydney
- Point person for Managing Director in absence of Ops Manager
- Process employee expenses
We love to have fun! Whether it be blowing off some steam on the table tennis table, supporting your favorite charity on one of our regular Corporate Social Responsibility days out or getting in touch with your inner pirate as you sail the harbor on one of our quarterly office events. We also have a competitive parental leave policy as well as onsite gym and squash courts and some incredible social events held locally and interstate.
Please hit 'apply' to submit your CV.