Join a reputable building and construction company who is looking for the perfect addition to their strong and hardworking internal team. This is a company filled with long term employees as they have created a culture that nurtures, rewards and encourages collaboration throughout the business. This permanent role will report to a down-to-earth, supportive, and team orientated manager.
Note: Parking spot available under the building for employees.
Typical reception duties such as greeting clients, answering the phones, preparing meeting rooms, assisting staff queries and other general administration support such as:
- Liaise with other divisions of the company for diary and general co-ordination
- Copy and distribute all correspondence and other documentation as required (Maintain a high level of accuracy in the preparation of all documents)
- Administration filing – electronic and hard copies
- Identify self-training needs
- Organising couriers and travel
- Other general office duties as required (including but not limited to assisting other departments with secretarial/administration requirements)
- Arrange travel and accommodation as required
- Organise and assist with functions
- Take minutes of meetings as required
- Assist payroll department with entering of time-sheets into Cheops
- Any ad-hoc duties as required.
Our client places a significant focus on finding the right cultural fit in the staff they hire. While prior experience in a receptionist role is desirable the soft skills, proactive approach and friendly presentation is key, along with the following traits:
- 1-3 years max experience in a receptionist role
- You will ideally live local to North Ryde
- Professional and personable approach and ability to build strong and friendly working relationships
- "Can do" and proactive approach with a willingness to accept tasks outside the general scope of duties
- Ability to work in a small team and autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative and strong stakeholder/client focus with good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong level of technical ability in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please hit 'Apply' as the client is looking to interview asap.