This Australian based financial services company is looking to hire a part time (Tuesday- Thursday) Receptionist in their Sydney office on a permanent basis. The role is pro rated for 3 days with a flexible package on offer depending on experience but would come to $42-$45k pkg for 3 days PW. The group is corporate yet warm and has impressive offices with a view. They pride themselves on an inclusive culture and manage high performance with a good name in the market. The position is responsible for providing a professional impression of the company by supporting the entire office in a front desk reception capacity including greeting all visitors and providing professional and efficient switchboard management for the group. A corporate presentation is required for this role.
In addition, kitchen maintenance and other ad hock administration duties as required.
Day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform general switchboard/telephone duties by answering and redirecting calls, message taking and responding to routine inquiries.
- Meet and greet internal and external clients in a prompt, professional, polite, friendly and efficient manner.
- Coordinate the setup of all meeting rooms for meetings and other functions as required (including assisting with set up / set down of in-house conferences). Maintain electronic meeting room booking and schedule.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of all incoming parcels and documents to the Reception area ensuring prompt notification & delivery to respective departments.
- Liaise with building maintenance for all general office maintenance needs
- Issue security passes to new employees, including those visiting from interstate on a temporary basis.
- Administer stock levels of stationery, printer/copier consumables, kitchen and cleaning items for Sydney office.
- Maintain the corporate kitchen including emptying and refilling the dishwashers and cleaning and maintaining coffee machines
- Arranging catering for events
- Manage new starters including setup of desk area, drawers with some stationary, welcome promo packs and print out of log ins etc.
- Management of petty cash for the Sydney office.
- Preparation and reconciliation of corporate credit card statements & Expense Invoices
- Be the point of contact for IT and assist them when needed with hardware issues
- Assist all Departments with ADHOC requests such as mail outs, name tags for functions, filing, printing and binding of presentations and documents as required.
- Minimum 5 years in an office support/reception/facilities role in a corporate and professional environment, ideally Financial Services or Professional Services industries
- Return to work parents encouraged to apply
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Professionally presented (corporate dress), courteous and mature-minded