Our client, a leading financial services organisation are looking for an experienced Reconciliations Analyst to join their large operations team on a temporary basis - beginning with a 3-month engagement.
You will be responsible for:
- Multiple and complex bank reconciliations
- Cashflow analysis and reporting
- Maintaining the funds activities within the accounting system; ensuring compliance and accuracy.
- Database maintenance.
- Adhoc fund project administrative duties as required
You will enjoy working in a team environment and dealing with multiple stakeholders, always striving to provide an outstanding service.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong cashflow reporting analysis skill & experience
- Excellent bank reconciliations capability - ideally within financial services company
- A proven high level of numeracy & accuracy
- Advanced skill with all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Ms Excel (vlookups and data analytics)
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
Applications welcome, hit 'Apply':