Our client, a leading financial services organisation are looking for an experienced Reconciliations Officer to join their large operations team on a temporary basis - start work this side of Christmas!.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily and monthly fund account transaction processing and reconciliation; working across various funds.
- Maintaining the funds activities within the accounting system; ensuring compliance and accuracy.
- Database maintenance.
- Adhoc fund administrative duties as required
You will enjoy working in a team environment and dealing with multiple stakeholders, always striving to provide an outstanding service.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong reconciliations skill within funds management or financial planning
- A proven high level of numeracy & accuracy
- Advanced skill with all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Ms Excel (vlookups and data analytics)
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
This is a full-time, temporary role with a minimum 4-month commitment required.
Applications welcome, hit 'Apply':