This diverse opportunity will suit an individual coming from a strong operational background (banking/custody/private wealth) who has strong Ms Excel skills, and superb attention to detail.
Your primary focus is to ensure efficient and accurate processing of reconciliations and participate in driving operational efficiency as required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Daily reconciliations of cash, stock, settlement, suspense, clearing and/or nostro accounts
- Review of completed reconciliations and investigation of reconciliation breaks
- Follow through to ensure all breaks are identified and resolved in acceptable time frame (including liaising with staff at all levels to aid resolution)
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory principles such as client monies
- Escalating critical reconciliation issues to Manager
- Seek to improve the efficiency & integrity of the reconciliation's functions through innovative solutions
- Support team to appropriately document all processes and procedures
- Strong reconciliation/accountancy experience accrued within financial services (custody/wealth management/insurance etc.)
- Tertiary qualification (desirable).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly proficient within Excel.
- Proven ability to excel in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- High level of communication & interpersonal skills.
Applications welcome, hit 'Apply':