Applicants must be able to start immediately and be able to commit to a 2 month (possibly longer) contract working 9-5 p.m, Monday – Friday.
In this busy role you will be assisting the HR Business Partners with:
- Telephone screening applicants to assess suitability for positions
- Liaising with the HR Partner to provide details on suitable candidates for interview
- Arranging interviews for candidates by Zoom and also in person
- Conducting reference checks for candidates over the telephone
- Updating the HR system with candidate details and application progress
- Assisting HR Co-ordinators with the administration of police checks and various other pre-employment checks in line with compliance
It is essential that you have extremely strong communication skills, a very high attention to detail and also a commitment to providing a high standard of candidate care.