At Perigon Group we recognise the importance of rewarding your hard work and commitment by providing the kind of environment that high performing people deserve. Not only will you have a market leading remuneration structure but you will join a collaborative, high energy team with offices in Sydney, Brisbane and more recently Melbourne.
Perigon Group is a dynamic boutique recruitment group that has achieved record results every year over our first 11 years in business. We are a firm that focuses on providing a balanced, motivating environment and are committed to achieving the highest level of success in relation to business results.
This role will support the newly established Corporate Services Division by providing an end to end recruitment to our existing clients.
- You will be responsible for preparing and posting advertisements with appropriate job boards and social media.
- Candidate screening, interviews, references, interview confirmations with clients & ongoing candidate care.
- Meeting with clients to take job briefs and shortlist relevant candidates for roles.
- Assisting the division in preparing candidates to be marketed to our existing and new clients.
- Ensuring our internal database is kept up to date and necessary information.
- You will enjoy face to face meetings and building long term relationships with clients & candidates
- Professionalism and passion toward working in a high performance boutique environment
- Show initiative and the ability to complete tasks autonomously and make decisions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Excellent career opportunities exist in this highly collaborative, open and trusting environment. Our new world-class Career Development program is available for all employees who wish to participate and provides support, coaching and training to help you meet your personal and professional career goals.
Working for Perigon Group will provide you the opportunity to receive some of the best mentoring in the industry from that we believe will set you up to achieve your full potential and market leading earnings.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Jodie Gray on 07 3854 3800.