This national organisation is seeking an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join their Brisbane CBD office on a full time, permanent basis.
As a nationally recognised industry leader, the organisation strives to deliver the best level of service to its clients. Providing both a professional yet laid back environment, this company prides themselves on their unique and inclusive culture.
As a company they provide a range of benefits to their valued employees including flexible working arrangements, state of the art technology, internal career progression and development and much more.
About the Role
Throughout COVID this organisation has impressively continued to grow and is now seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team in a newly created role to support the 3 HR business partners in the company.
This would be a great stepping stone opportunity for either a internal recruiter or agency recruiter/ resourcer to progressively grow alongside an experienced HR generalist team with opportunity to transition into a HR role.
As the Recruitment Coordinator you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process including drafting and posting job advertisements, sourcing candidates on Seek and Linked In, reviewing CV's, creating appropriate shortlists for job vacancies and organising interviews for candidates with the HR business partners as well as members of the executive team.
- Create and maintain important relationships with external recruitment agencies.
- Assist with the induction and onboarding of new staff members.
- Be the first point of contact for the company's graduate recruitment program.
- Assist in creating recruitment campaigns/ content in order to attract new talent to the business.
- At least 2-3 years internal or agency recruitment experience, preferably in white collar / corporate businesses.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with a team and have a positive can do attitude.
- Experience communicating with a range of people including executive management.
- Have a interest in a career in generalist HR.
- Be able to work in a busy fast paced environment
If this sounds like you please apply directly or contact Jodie Gray for a confidential discussion about the role on 07 3854 3808 or firstname.lastname@example.org