2-4 month role, flexibility offered
Work with this well branded and recognised Australian Not for Profit! This leading provider in disability assistance is looking to hire a seasoned Talent Partner who can help establish an agency recruitment panel in the "Care" market. Open modern offices, parking onsite, collaborative teams, progressive approach and forward thinking.
- Liaise with the business streams, Talent Acquisition and Procurement to gather feedback and requirements on current supply, challenges, shortages, needs and ideal supplier arrangements moving forward.
- Research market to identify additional agency providers of support worker staff across all regions.
- Investigate which (if any) current agencies will be suitable to meet the business demand.
- Identify which agencies will be suitable to shortlist (new and current) and present initial findings to the business.
- Assist with the procurement/tender/agency contract review and set up:
- Prepare tender material with procurement and invite shortlisted agencies to tender for a Tier One and Tier Two preferred supplier panel model.
- Evaluate and summarise tender responses, with recommendations on who to shortlist against a tier one or tier two panel model.
- Coordinate agency feedback, presentations, etc (if required)
- Experience in Agency and Internal - essential
- Experience putting a panel together/ managing agency suppliers - essential
- Tender writing and evaluation process – highly desirable
- Project management and / or business analysis (requirement gathering) experience – highly desirable
- Ideally from a Support/ Care Recruitment background – highly desirable