We are busy, very busy and are looking for someone who enjoys candidate management and sourcing top quality talent. We'd love someone who can think outside the square when it comes to candidate attraction and engagement.
Day to day, the duties will include:
- Sourcing of both temporary and permanent candidates through a variety of strategies to attract top talent
- Pre-screening candidates for active roles
- Creating job adverts
- Creating candidate pools for ongoing job orders
- Conducting and co-ordinating candidate interviews
- Liaising with candidates on job updates, status and opportunities available, providing a high level of service
- Updating and management of the Recruitment CRM
- Conducting reference checks
- Contributing to team meetings, providing ideas and lots of energy!
You may be currently studying with some experience in recruitment and HR, or may be an experienced Recruitment professional who is looking for part-time work. You will have outstanding communication skills, love chatting to people on the phone and be genuinely interested in helping people. You will have commercial acumen and have the ability to build relationships with people at all levels. Initiative is extremely important as is heaps of curiosity and drive.
In return, we offer a fantastic working environment with lots of fun working with talented people who are collaborative and driven.
Ideally we are looking for someone who is available around 20 - 25 hours a week but we are flexible where possible.
If you'd like to find out more, please don't hesitate to call Caroline Guthrie on 0410464432.