This established service provider has a customer base spanning both corporate businesses and direct consumers across Australia. They are a well-known brand and a market leader in their field.
Reporting into the Country director of FP&A who is based with the rest of the corporate finance team in Sydney you will be key to reporting of the business unit results for the regions of Victoria and Tasmania.
This role sits as a true finance business partner, as a standalone finance person sitting within the region working with the regional General Manager and the Business Unit Managers.
You will oversee financials, look after budgeting & forecasting, ensure processes are complete, challenge productivity, support tenders and work with the business.
Other duties include
- Financial & Management accounting
- Job Costing/Contract accounting
- Maintaining accounting controls
- Working Capital
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Drive Process Improvement
This role would suit someone who:
- Is CA/ CPA qualified
- Started their career in a Chartered firm with a few, ideally 6+ years post degree experience
- Has outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to talk #'s to non financial stakeholders
- Strong Excel modelling ability
- Sound knowledge of statutory and tax legislation
If you are interested in this role, please hit the apply button or give Phillip Pham a call on 02 9775 5922 if you have any questions.