Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide solution based legal and compliance advice and guidance to the business
- Interpretation & implementation of internal and external legislative and regulatory obligations
- Assisting with the review of client disclosure materials and the management/oversight of compliance and legal and regulatory risks.
- Contributing to, enhancing and monitoring the Compliance Program ensuring effective controls are in place, understood, performed, tested and managed;
- Investigating compliance breaches and incidents, ensure remediation actions are performed and assist the business in business process improvements to prevent future compliance breaches.
- Strong knowledge of standards, legislation, systems, tools and methodologies relevant to the functions of the role including Corporations Act, , Prudential Standards, Privacy Act and AML/CTF Act;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Law, including a current unrestricted practicing certificate as a Legal Practitioner in Australia; (preferred)
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a role like this, please get in touch for a highly confidential discussion- email@example.com or 07 3854 3809
Looking to shortlist this role by the 17th of September, so please get in quick!