Based in Sydney CBD, excellent package and bonus structure!
As the Inside Sales executive, you will be responsible for driving incremental new business by both Relationship Management and Business Development activity.
This role will be a key liaison on designated accounts with internal departments including Business Support, Credit, Settlements, Customer Service, Collections, Finance and Asset Management – particularly around managing deal flow, to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Expand and maintain existing partnerships through proactive relationship management.
- Identify sales opportunities for follow up by the Sales team and National Sales Manager / Business Development, for new partner acquisition.
- Oversee designated new partner onboarding and training, covering finance product information, value proposition to partners and their customers, details on the transaction origination process end-to-end, and other information to develop successful partnerships.
- Continuously monitor and follow-up on leads in the pipeline with existing partners (and prospects).
- Oversee/manage portfolio across designated partners, ensuring that it’s compliant with requirements.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a comparative inside sales or relationship management role.
- High level of interpersonal skills, including an ability to develop close relationships at all levels.
- Self-starter, able to self-motivate and work autonomously.
- Positive, can-do attitude essential.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written.
- High attention to detail, and a strong compliance focus.