The Relationship Manager will implement key strategies for the sales and distribution for a range of products and services to existing intermediaries and partnership opportunities.
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Help grow the property finance division
- Proactively investigate opportunities to improve client retention, cross-sell and up sell the full range of products and services
- Facilitate client contact and on-board new clients
- Ongoing database and pipeline management and maintenance
- Development and management of external client communications
- Identify strategic product and service growth and development opportunities with existing clients
- Competitor analysis
- Provide input to product pricing and campaign development
- Transactional property experience
- Experience in identifying business opportunities and executing sales
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Comfortable operating on a CRM platform and maintaining databases
This role will offer exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. You will have a degree in a relevant discipline and have experience in a similar role within business banking. You will be passionate about this industry, enjoy the leadership aspect to the role and have a positive and proactive approach to your work.
To be considered for this role please send your resume using the apply now function.