As a valued Relationship Manager you will implement key strategies for the sales and distribution of a range of products and services to existing intermediaries and partnership relationships.
More specifically you will be responsible for fulfilling the business development target and financial budgets allocated. Other elements to this role will include:
- Implement the Bank’s strategy on corporate and institutional banking business.
- Manage an effective relationship with corporate and institutional customers.
- Carry out credit assessment and seek credit approval and new and existing transactions and address credit executives’ queries.
- Meet Compliance KYC and AML requirements.
- Portfolio Management.
- Product Cross Sell - including interest hedging, trade finance, FX, deposit and cash management.
This role will offer exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths.
You will have a degree in a relevant discipline and have experience in a similar role within business banking.
You will be passionate about this industry, enjoy the leadership aspect to the role and have a positive and proactive approach to your work.
To be considered for this role please send your resume using the apply now function.