Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Incident management - recording all incidents in the incident management tool and monitoring until resolved. Reviewing the 3rd parties incident reports ensuring that they are completed to a high standard.
- Review the 3rd party performance ensuring they adhere to SLAs and reviewing KPIs.
- Act as a point of contact for escalations such as registry processing, call centre and IT infrastructure.
- QA checks including the review of: weekly reconciliations reports, service credit monitoring, incident management, the 3rd parties processes and procedures.
- Regular correspondence with high level executives both internally and externally.
To be considered for this role you'll have at least 5-10 years experience registry, 3rd party management or related financial services experience. You'll have a technical knowledge of Securities Administration and how Registry impacts other parties. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in managing an external service provider.
If this sounds like you then please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.