This is an exciting role and a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable financial services organisation where employee satisfaction is high. A career opportunity which will cover operational aspects and involves regular contact with senior managers and executives of service providers.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Incident management - recording all incidents in the incident management tool and monitoring until resolved. Reviewing the 3rd parties incident reports ensuring that they are completed to a high standard.
- Review the 3rd party performance ensuring they adhere to SLAs and reviewing KPIs.
- Act as a point of contact for escalations such as registry processing, call centre and IT infrastructure.
- QA checks including the review of: weekly reconciliations reports, service credit monitoring, incident management, the 3rd parties processes and procedures.
- Regular correspondence with high level executives both internally and externally.
An understanding of the Fund Administration area would be beneficial, with the ability to deal with all levels of stakeholders.
If this sounds like you then please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.