Work on global projects
Circa $90-100K package
This leading global law firm is looking for an experienced Remuneration and Benefits Analyst to join their HR team in Sydney or Melbourne on a permanent basis. This will be a standalone role for Australia, remotely reporting to the Regional Manager, and will work closely with the global and domestic HR and Rewards teams to maintain and improve all remuneration and benefits processes and providers. After the team set up a strong rem and bens foundation a few years ago this role will take the lead in managing the annual remuneration review, benchmarking and recommending benefits, managing relationships with vendors, and collaborating with the global team on regional and global projects to consistently improve the processes and providers.
As this role will be the point of contact for all rem and bens processes and queries the successful candidate will need extensive experience in reward along with experience and confidence in liaising with senior level stakeholders. This role will report to an experienced and supportive manager and will work within a dynamic and friendly national team.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business Management or other related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in HR with at least 3 years’ experience in Remuneration and Benefits
- Experience running remuneration review processes including benchmarking salaries
- Experience in a legal/professional services organisation, or similar, managing complex stakeholder structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to negotiate contracts and agreements
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Comfort working in a standalone role and reporting to a remote manager
- Strong technology capability