This reputable services provider is seeking a Revenue Accountant to join their team. This position is paying around $75 - $80k + super and is located in the CBD. The company prides itself on maintaining a very collaborate, fun, and social environment.
The ideal candidate will be a go-getter, have a warm personality and ability to deal with stakeholders of different backgrounds, and will also have an acute understanding of revenue management, including deferred revenue.
- Managing one direct report
- Deliver timely and accurate monthly balance sheet and P&L recognition
- Deliver recognition of deferrals, commissions, credit notes, and debtors reconciliations
- Manage invoicing and debt collection process
- Maintain external stakeholder relationships with agents
- Ensure accurate margin analysis, intake numbers, and provide recommendations to develop sales commission structure
- Ad hoc projects and process efficiencies
- Degree qualified in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline
- Proven experience with revenue recognition
- Studying towards CA or CPA is preferred but not essential
- Ability to be autonomous and take initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to deal with external stakeholders of different nationalities / backgrounds