As the Revenue Accountant, you will report to the Finance Manager in a vital role of financial and management accounting. You will be part of a high performing, collaborative team and more specifically, you role will include (but not be limited to);
- Manage Billing
- Organise and manage accounting and financial activities such as proposal review and validation, billing, receivables and collections control, accounts payables
- Process revenue accruals, deferrals and other journal entries
- Prepare all revenue reporting, including month end reports, quarterly reports and weekly forecasts.
- Contribute to month-end and year-end financial/management reporting and processes, quarterly financial schedules, month end close steps
- Liaise and work with internal and external auditors
- Act as a business partner; work extensively with the Financial Director, Financial Controller, and non-finance stakeholders
- Involved in annual budget, forecasting, and participate in ad hoc projects
- Provide revenue related financial and business analysis for management reports
- Revenue forecast and budget preparation
- Reviews and analyses monthly actual vs. budget / forecasted revenue and variances Management and review of revenue recognition, invoicing and engagements validation
- Adhoc tasks as required
You will come from a Chartered/Big 4 background with additional experience in a commercial environment. You will be CA or CPA Qualified and have strong, technical knowledge along with great commercial acumen.
Given this role will liaise across the business with both finance and non-finance stakeholders, it is essential that you have outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal.
For more information contact Tara or apply using the "Apply" button.