My client is an industry disrupting ASX-listed tech firm who are experiencing extraordinary growth and backing through strategic investment and acquisitions. With a high calibre leadership team and a exceptional culture which has seen it voted as one of Australia's best tech companies to work for.
Due to continued growth a newly created role has opened up for a Revenue Accountant / Analyst. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the day to day recording of all financial transactions, the control over completeness and accuracy of the records, and help with closure of month end process. Working very closely a keen mentor this role includes day to day data entry, report production, excel spreadsheet analysis.
Other core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervision of revenue generation process, including the preparation of sales invoices, credit notes and deferred revenue calculations.
- Produce Liaise with sales teams to gather information regarding sale and work very closely with cash collection role to ensure all debts are recorded correctly.
- Deferred revenue analysis on weekly basis to ensure accuracy of data.
- Preparation of month end accruals and pre-payment journals for Revenue related items for all entities in the group.
About you (WHAT YOU POSSESS)
- Degree or Diploma qualified in Accounting. Ideally, studying towards or recently qualified CA/CPA.
- At least 3 years of experience in an Accounting / Audit role post tertiary studies
- Prior experience in deferred revenue (services paid for in advance before delivery) will be highly regarded, preferably from a software licensing background
- Excellent commercial sense and ability to communicate and present complex financial information to non-finance stakeholders
- Enthusiastic person who is eager to learn and understand different aspects of business.
Please hit "apply" to submit your CV, or contact Phillip Pham on 9775 5922 for a confidential discussion.