Large sophisticated Investment Management business is looking for a RFP & Corporate Information Manager to join their group and support the organisation with the launch of a new product. This role is a 6 month fixed term contract and will be integral for the preparation of information memorandums and the technical writing of new PDS documentation.
This role will work as part of the centralised RFP team is responsible for managing the RFP process with efficient delivery of high quality responses. This role is responsible for the preparation of Information Memorandums for private market asset classes and maintaining the RFP Library.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Efficient delivery of high-quality Information Memorandum documents aligned with project timelines
- Effective coordination of all stakeholder input and reviews, encouraging collaboration across business units
- Application of current and accurate corporate information from the RFP Library or relevant corporate division
- Communication management to improve outcomes, e.g. commercial and editorial application
- Contribute to the crafting of tailored responses to RFP and due diligence requests
- Contribute to the review and update of all library content and ensure relevant custodians/ owners review and approve information
- Be a champion for the RFP management function, and aim for improved efficiency where applicable.
- Be involved in the sourcing and review of examples of competitor and best practice DDQs to ensure responses are appropriate for global audiences and in line with best practice.
- Experience in writing and co-ordinating financial services product offer documentation (PDS or Information Memorandums)
- Experience with co-ordinating complex document creation, drawing content from multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate complex technical commentary into plain English
- Investment knowledge – experience and knowledge of funds management/financial services industry, particularly real estate
- Project management skills and ability to deliver to multiple competing deadlines
- Ability to successfully operate and engage with all levels of the business
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to build internal relationships across multiple functions