Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following duties;
- Ensure that all members of the Corporate Risk and Compliance Division are aware of, understand, support and comply with all applicable laws, policies and procedures.
- Regular and ad hoc risk reporting to inform the CFO, CEO, the Board and sub-committees, and senior management to ensure effective understanding and monitoring of priority risks across the company.
- Participate in the implementation of business strategies and plans as part of the Management Team.
- Develop, implement and manage the ongoing review and effectiveness of corporate frameworks for the effective identification and analysis of corporate risks across all aspects of the business.
- Develop, implement and maintain the corporate legal compliance system to formally identify, monitor and ensure ongoing compliance with all applicable legal, regulatory and other obligations.
- Develop, implement and manage the Business Continuity and Crisis Management Programs.
- Provide independent continuous oversight of the Internal Audit function.
- Develop, implement and manage the Fraud control program to ensure risks and threats to the Group presented by theft, fraud and corrupt activity.
- Provide advice and strategic input into the business and annual plans, relevant legal contracts, process mapping, commercial decision-making and core business practices to ensure the integration of a risk-based framework for the appropriate measurement, evaluation and management of areas of risk.
You will have prior experience in a large commercial business environment, or complex financial institution. You will have a sound knowledge of standards, legislation, systems, tools and methodologies relevant to the functions of the role and be passionate about implementing effective Enterprise Risk Management solutions. For more information please contact Sherrie Milsom on 07 38543804 or email email@example.com