- Support the delivery of the Operational Risk framework, through the delivery of control assurance programs.
- Track and monitor countermeasures and ensure timelines of the implementation of recommendations with appropriate level of escalation and governance.
- Assess the impact of new or changes to internal policies and frameworks and communicate to the business functions.
- Prepare various periodic and ad hoc risk reports and presentations in a complete timely and accurate manner.
- Develop and maintain sound knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
- Bachelors degree within Business or Finance
- Operational Risk / Internal Audit background across Line 1,2 or 3
- Experience with frameworks either operational risk, compliance or technology
- Other relevant professional qualifications
If you are interested in this role please click apply and call Liam Sweeney on 02 9775 5930 for more information.