This Line 2 Risk Analyst will support key stakeholders, working closely with the business, Senior Manager and executive team.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Raising awareness and understanding of operational risk and control concepts and their relevance to strategic and operational business activities
- To act as a trusted adviser providing practical and risk-based advice in a timely manner including highlighting regulatory developments and industry-related risk insights
- Monitor and challenge the implementation of the risk management framework including investigating and reporting progress against risk remediation plans and issues
- Assist the business in establishing Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) that enable effective monitoring of risks and early identification of potential issues
- Design and deliver relevant and engaging risk management training to business staff
- Target key priority areas identified in recent audit
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years experience in risk, internal audit, data or projects who has the ability to execute risk strategy and engage with senior stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, please hit apply today.