Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the Risk & Controls and Customer Payments Fraud teams
- Manage the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks.
- Define, produce & update policies, procedures, processes & other documentation as required
- Assess and identify the potential risks that may hinder the reputation, safety, security and financial prosperity of the organisation
- Manage the process for elevating enterprise risks to more senior levels when appropriate
- Manage the enterprise risk and control assessment reporting process
- Conduct risk assessments
- Implement and update business continuity plans
- Work alongside the Legal team to stay abreast of relevant emerging legislation
- Partner with all key areas of the business to support initiatives, advise on controls, and provide risk advice
- Manage the insurance portfolio including renewals, policy queries, claims processing, risk mitigation and procurement of additional products to support changes to the business model
- Manage the Customer Payments Fraud function
To be considered for this role you will need 10+ years in the accounting / risk management field, with experience in some or all of the following areas: Enterprise Risk Management, developing internal control policies, assessment of control risks and remediations, compliance. You will ideally have an accounting background and have a strong technical knowledge of internal controls and process improvement, as well as risk management methodologies.
Please click “apply” if you have the relevant skillset.