The Risk Business Partner will work across Group Operational & Enterprise Risk supporting Business units and the wider organisation to embed the complete and consistent application of the ERM framework across the Group. It will require extensive liaison with internal stakeholders, working closely with Senior Executives, Division leaders and various business representatives. The team works collaboratively to strengthen the ability of the business to meet its regulatory requirements and to service its clients out of a robust environment by providing independent risk assurance, information security management, business continuity management and a sound control framework.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Raising awareness and understanding of operational risk and control concepts and their relevance to strategic and operational business activities
- Provide technical operational risk advice and expertise to the ERM function and Business stakeholders
- Working with the business risk managers to advise and challenge the business on the application and maturity of the operational risk management framework and policy components
- Monitor and report on the key risk and control information being input into the business
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the operational risk scenario analysis programme
- Challenge applicable operational risk appetite statements
- Contribute to the development of insightful and action-oriented operational risk management information and sharing of advice at the Business Unit and Divisional levels.
For more information please call Jade Blackburn on 07 3854 3803 or apply below - we are looking to finalise applications on Friday, October 15, 2021.