- As a key member of the Risk Team, the role is focused on optimizing and balancing Scorecards for credit decisioning.
- Determination and implementation of process improvements for manual credit underwriting;
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting all portfolio Risk Classifications in order to ensure continuity and risk reward strategy optimization;
- Implementation and continuous development of the risk reporting framework, including reporting on portfolio performance and data quality.
- You will contribute to the development and implementation of global and local Risk Management Policies and Procedures, while monitoring risk metrics within the portfolio.
- You will also participate in local and international projects with respect to both data management/reporting and Scorecard development.
- This role is heavily engaged with a broad spectrum of local and global stakeholders across numerous front office and back office disciplines.
- Experience in a credit risk assessment/decisioning role.
- Preferably tertiary education in (business) economics, financial econometrics, or a comparable study.
- Analytical skills, able to work with large data sets, to create meaningful management information/reports, and sound recommendations for improvements to automated and manual credit decisioning
- Experience working with common analytical/statistical analysis tools.
- Project management skills.
- Strong consultancy and influencing skills to work with colleagues across a broad spectrum of duties and responsibilities (IT, programming, Sales, Credit, Collections, Operations, Risk Committees, senior management, local and international).
- Knowledge on portfolio underlying scorecard/decisioning drivers.
- Strong time management with exceptional ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility.
An excellent office culture.
For more information please apply to Niamh Patton at Perigon Group.