This Line 2 Risk Manager will support key stakeholders, working closely with the business, Senior Manager and executive team.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Raising awareness and understanding of operational risk and control concepts and their relevance to strategic and operational business activities
- To act as a trusted adviser providing practical and risk-based advice in a timely manner including highlighting regulatory developments and industry-related risk insights
- Monitor and challenge the implementation of the risk management framework including investigating and reporting progress against risk remediation plans and issues
- Assist the business in establishing Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) that enable effective monitoring of risks and early identification of potential issues
- Design and deliver relevant and engaging risk management training to business staff
- Target key priority areas identified in recent audit
We are looking for someone with 1-3 years experience in risk/ internal audit who has the ability to execute risk strategy and engage with senior stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, please hit apply today. Excellent salary package on offer.