Reporting to the Royalties Manager, this position assists with the processing of all artist royalties. More specifically, your role will include (but may not be limited to);
- Entering contract information into the royalty processing system
- Linking and activating new repertoire
- Resolving calculation errors
- Liquidating, compiling and distributing royalty statements
- Maintaining statement database
- Processing joint venture sales
- Assisting with processing of revenue
- Maintaining archiving and filing
- Producing adhoc management reports and data analysis
- Carrying out financial adjustment journals
- Other adhoc tasks as required
No previous experience in copyright or royalties is necessary. What you will have is - a natural predisposition to numeracy, high attention to detail/accuracy, the ability to complete projects on time/work to deadlines and exceptional communication skills.
If this sounds like you - send your CV through using the "apply" link below.