Our client is a highly successful Australian manufacturing business who has bene rapidly expanding their operations during COVID. As a result they mow have an opportunity for an experienced Safety Advisor to join their operation.
This role will be for an initial 3 month contract and candidates will be required for an immediate start.
- Manage all safety administration for the site
- Maintain site risk, incident and corrective action registers
- Manage, conduct and oversee incident and accident investigations
- Give advise on compliance and legislation in regards to WHS
- Be part of WHS committee meetings, prepare and distribute minutes and monitor actions
- Conduct risk assessments
- Ideally you will hold a formal qualification in WH&S or related field
- 3-5 years experience ideally in the manufacturing industry
- Experience in workers compensation and injury management but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to quickly build rapport and relationships across the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills