Circa $60-70K base
NFP tax breaks
Work with this growing and recognised Not for Profit! Our client is a leading provider in disability assistance across NSW and is looking for junior-mid level safety Coordinator to assist in building and maintaining a safety culture across the organisation. With the company in a large scale growth phase this role will provide hands on support to the Safety Advisor and all sites based across NSW. This role will have a focus on coordinating and running risk/safety assessments and audits, incident investigations, developing policies and collateral, and ensuring compliance. The role will also involve travel to various sites within the broader Sydney/Central Coast area to perform site assessments/audits, so a valid Driver’s Licence is essential.
The need to work collaboratively with the leadership teams, frontline staff, HR team, and support teams is essential, along a proactive and adaptable mindset with a willingness to learn. The HR team is passionate, down to earth, and growing, with a large part to play in the current growth strategy for the company.
The company has a great company culture that is passionate, happy, supportive, and engaged with a flexible approach, onsite parking, and other benefits
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Safety/WH&S
- At least 2-4 years in disability/aged care
- Hands on experience working in the disability/community/aged care sector is desirable
- Strong understanding of the Work Health Safety Act and Regulations 2011
- A current NSW Driver’s Licence (P2/Full)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive mindset with a willingness to learn
- Confidence and experience working with, challenging and influencing stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Highly-organised with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience taking responsibility of your own work
- Strong technology capability
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.