Our FMCG client is urgently looking for Sales Administrator for an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-known retail brand.
- Fixed term contract until March 2022 - start ASAP
- CBD Head Office
- $60-70k + super (dependant on experience)
Well-known retail group based in the CBD is looking for an Sales Administrator to provide key support to the Head Office based in Sydney and support the key stakeholders in the network. The role is responsible for managing digital tools and solutions such as CRM, iPads and numerous other applications.
- Management of all digital tools (CRM, iPads, Applications) used by the field sales and education team.
- Running sales, products and brand reports with the ability to communicate these to sales reps.
- Management of customer contracts.
- Providing training to field staff on the different digital tools used.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience and capability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and punctual
- Ability to work within a small team and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Previous experience working with CRM Software - SAP knowledge highly desired
- Marketing degree or similar - highly desired
If you would like to take advantage of the opportunity to be part of a creative, high performing team we are looking to interview ASAP - please hit Apply. For more information please contact Shana Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org