The company is wholly owned by a major Brand with International presence. It is an opportunity to redefine how clients of this industry are served and to reimagine and redesign this experience in collaboration with those very clients to create something new and exciting. Get hands on in a personal journey to grow and develop, taking on new and interesting roles, and in many ways evolving the role rather than having it dictated to you. This is a newly created role with opportunity to move within the business down the line. Career progression into Business Analysis, Higher Administration, Sales, or toher areas all possible.
About the role:
As the Customer and Sales Operations Specialist you will own and manage the end-to-end process and workflow for all customer and sales related queries and issues. You will liaise with any of the internal teams (Product and Sales teams) as required and manage the end-customer with a laser sharp focus on timeliness, resolution and experience.
- Manage all inbound external customer enquiries to the appropriate teams
- Own and manage all order fulfilment activities where appropriate liaising with other internal teams to support the fulfilment process
- Manage all customer enquiries through to resolution i.e. directly with customer if fulfilment related, or indirectly through the appropriate teams if relating to sales, product, risk and compliance
- Engage with customers and their organisational functions to resolve fulfilment enquiries and issues
- Be trained and maintain up-to-date knowledge on the back-end risk and compliance process, and salesforce and Zoura platforms to administrator tasks around customer requests
- Be trained and maintain up to date knowledge of all active CRM systems connected to our business to assist Product, Sales and Business Development Managers with entry of customer, contact and opportunity information
- Provide needs-based support to the broader business as a general business analyst on high priority initiatives where additional resourcing is required.
- Prior experience in administrative or operational support to a sales team.
- Ideally experience in a start up environment or within an autonomous role.
- The keen desire to contribute to a bigger cause and add value to a growing vision
- System and operationally savvy with the drive to meet customer satisfaction.
- Considers yourself as a high performing professional who is detail oriented with outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Corporate and professional attitude with the natural desire to do well in your endeavours.
Sound Like you?
Hit ' Apply' now.