This ASX listed firm in the multimedia technology space has a unique product and service offering to its growing client base. This Australian firm is growing rapidly across the globe and is in need of a competent Sales and Operations Administrator to join the Operations team of three. An autonomous role, ongoing training and development and a close knit team environment creates an all rounded opportunity.
Reporting to the Operations Manager this role will be responsible, along with one other staff member, for order entry, fulfilment, billing and accounts receivable. Strong customer service skills are essential as you will liaise directly with customers, clients and staff members on a daily basis both locally and internationally.
Responsibility include but aren’t limited to:
- Provide professional customer service-oriented communication in order to ensure accurate and comprehensive information flow related to sales orders, billing, and customer facing
- Utilise the company system to enter sales orders, stock transfer orders, issue invoices, and generate open order reports documentation is provided timely.
- Support timely and accurate execution of billing according to terms and conditions specified in sales and distribution agreements, while observing all compliance related processes and controls.
- Managing return authorisation order processes and coordinate fulfilment with third party logistics companies
- Preparation of Purchase orders
- Maintain accurate recording and filing of orders and documents
- Communicate deviation of contract/execution to internal teams for alignment, and externally to customer as needed with Operations Team.
- Solid administration and organisational skills/experience
- Utilise Netsuite to enter sales orders, stock transfer orders, issue invoices, and generate open order reports
- Proficient use of computer systems and software, in particular Salesforce CRM and other Management information tools, Microsoft Office Applications, Microsoft
- Share Point, internet-based portals, file management programs, and email systems.
- Advanced Excel specific skills are desired
- Experience with import/export documentation experience highly desirable
- Experience with managing inventory stock control – Finished goods and component parts
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, across the organization
- Ability to support internal and external customers as well as communicate and interact effectively with multinational team members and customers in a global environment
- Netsuite Experience is highly advantageous
The client is looking to interview immediately so please apply now!