The role will require the candidate to coordinate all elements of sales support for the business development team including collating all meeting materials, organising the logistics for clients meetings, coordinating all deliverable's once deals are signed off, collating pitch presentations and forecasting documents.
The candidate should have a good understanding of the financial services space and will be a key part of supporting the team in all the support and admin requirements.
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience in CRM systems and reporting tools
- Proactive self-starter with strong organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Ability to manage requirements of multiple people within the team and deliver requirements in a timely manner