Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing pharmaceutical businesses, consistently at the forefront of product innovation and customer service delivery.
As the Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for providing advanced technical support, customer service, troubleshooting and maintenance of the Salesforce platform to users.
Working with an extensively customised Salesforce platform, you will be exposed to a range of integrations with Salesforce while building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and staff from all levels within the business.
With your strong customer service focus (developed from your background in support), you will have the ability analyse, isolate and interpret queries to develop appropriate technical solutions. You will be a resilient self-starter that will hit the ground running in a fast-paced client-facing environment.
As the Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Conducting the day-to-day technical administration of Salesforce
- Terminating and provisioning user access
- Monitor and resolve queries (calls and online) logged in the incident
- Troubleshooting 1st and 2nd tier enquiries
To be successful in the Salesforce Administrator position you will possess:
- Technical customisation of the Salesforce platform, including but not limited to;
- Workflows, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Process Builder/Flows.
- Understanding of Custom Objects & Apps.
- Data Loader, Excel Connector, Dataloader.io, Workbench or other ETL tools.
- Skills/Understanding of Formulas, SOQL queries and data best practices.
- Skills in Apex Classes, Triggers & Visualforce Pages.
- Understanding of Sandboxes & Deployment processes, Change Sets & Packages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to manage multiple problems at once and prioritise issue
- Experience with Lightning and/or Classic Salesforce editions.