Globally recognised organisation are looking for multiple Salesforce Business Analyst's. The business configuration analyst role provides analytical support to multiple projects; recommending salesforce solutions, configuring solutions, and coordinating on projects with internal and external resources. Working closely with business partners, identifies opportunities for business, process and technology improvements and works cross-functionally to design and develop business solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. This includes analysis of business and user needs and documenting business requirements.
- Provides analytical support for multiple, complex cross-functional projects simultaneously, establishes work plans and time lines; coordinates with internal and external resources
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in operational performance including business process and technology solutions and notifies management of issues and problems requiring immediate attention
- Defines and documents business requirements and provides analysis to increase operational efficiency
- Works cross-functionally in analysing, designing, and developing Salesforce.com solutions to achieve the business outcome and meet the business requirements
- Performs configuration, completes testing and delivers Salesforce.com configuration tasks
- Validate requirements are met by supporting testing and implementation and
- Analyses actual results against plan and forecast and recommends interventions where appropriate
- Provides complex analytical support through the analysis and interpretation of data in support of cross-functional business operations
- Develops, prepares and analyzes reports with complex analysis and data for management review, and presents to various levels of management.
Job Required Education/Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Certified Salesforce System Administrator or Certified Salesforce Consultant
- Advanced knowledge of automated systems in a production/operations environment
- Ability to identify, analyse, and resolve cross-functional problems related to business operations utilising statistical analysis methodology
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to perform analyses such as GAP, process mapping, root cause, risk, and requirements data gathering
- Advanced knowledge of PC and related software applications
- Highly skilled in interpersonal and verbal/written communications, presentations, math, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced project management skills
If you're interested in hearing more information regarding this role, Apply Now!