As an experienced Salesforce Developer/Administrator, reproting the the Head of Technology you will have exposure to exciting projects, initiatives and projects rarely seen elsewhere.
You will have the opportunity to take part in projects involving Partner Communities, Sales Cloud Einstein, Knowledge Base Roll Out, MyTrailhead, Preparation, Wave Analytics. You will contribute to the management of Salesforce configuration and development including auxiliary systems such as Docusign, Financial Force Pardot and Form Assembly. All environments and products will be working out of Salesforce Lightning.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain Salesforce configuration and development, process builder, security structures roles and profile, system integration, object configuration, workflows, triggers & reporting
- Manage the delivery of all feature and BAU requests through Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Work collaboratively with business analysts to ensure that all requirements are documented for system change (Projects and Features)
- Ensure the correct release management process is followed for development
- Maintain and manage test environments
- Provide possible solutions for Business challenges
- Configure and manage Docusign, Pardot and Financial Force and Form Assembly environments
- Maintain collaborative relationships with team members, business analysts and developers
For more information please contact Perigon Group on 07 3854 3800 or apply below.