An iconic Not-For-Profit organisation, our client is passionate about transforming people’s lives and are courageous in both decision and action. Made up of a team of innovative leaders, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally. Due to continued growth, they are seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their Head Office Team, based on the fringe of Melbourne’s CBD.
As the successful candidate, you will need to be able to design, develop and maintain online solutions using up to date web technology and practices. This position is for a passionate and outgoing individual who is keen to grow both their interpersonal and technical skills. The successful person will have a superior level of expertise in Salesforce technology and be capable of providing coaching to improve technical expertise across the group.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 3 - 5 years of Salesforce Platform
- Salesforce Data model and Security
- Salesforce declarative capabilities
- APEX classes, Triggers, Batch APEX, Visualforce
- Integration (REST, SOAP, Platform Events, API)
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Microsoft SSIS and SQL Sever
- Version control & CI/CD infrastructure
- Certified Salesforce Developer
- Lightning Components and Lightning Dev Framework
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- CTI Integration
- Marketing Automation (Marketing Cloud/Eloqua)
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 5 (Basic)
- Exposure to Agile or Scrum environment methodologies
- Experience working with Business Analysts and Testers
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Experience working with and managing the expectations of stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds
Our client is known for working together as a talented and passionate group. There is flexible working and leave options, including paid parental, volunteer leave and purchased annual leave. They also offer Education and learning benefits as well as an extensive range of wellbeing offerings e.g. health checks, and discounted gym memberships.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Warke at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.