|Job Title:||Salesforce Developer|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 11:15|
Reporting to the Manager – Application Development, the Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the successful design and implementation of fit-for-purpose Salesforce technical components.
• Minimum 2 years experience in developing Salesforce applications
• Current Salesforce Platform Developer 1 or 2 certification.
• Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Visualforce.
• Experience in integrating with core enterprise software applications
(Both OnPrem and in the Cloud), including Salesforce.com, SharePoint, etc.
• Experience linking Salesforce with Dell Boomi or other Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) products.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce integration patterns.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data.
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Effective problem-solving skills.
• Effective prioritising skills; self-motivated and able to meet deadlines.
Desired, but not essential:
• Current Salesforce certifications such as Administrator, App Builder, Sales or Service Cloud.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012+.
• Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP) and Microservices.
• Experience in containerisation technologies (Kubernetes).
• Experience with Git and implementing CI/CD build and deployment pipelines (Azure DevOps).
• Experience in the finance industry (particularly financial markets).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field.
• Experience with Agile development methods.
• Experience in Test Driven Development.
• Responsible for the successful design and technical implementation of fit-for-purpose Salesforce technical components.
• Developing specifications, reporting and data requirements and then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design an optimal solution.
• Develop custom functionality in SFDC.
• Implementing solution functionality by designing and building features using a combination of configuration, custom development (Apex / Lightning) and integration tooling.
• Development and maintenance of unit tests.
• Design and continual improvement of system architecture in-line with business strategy.
• Contribute, where required, to projects involving changes to applications.
• Validate the technical feasibility of proposed application changes.
Application Support & Performance Monitoring:
• Daily application monitoring, such as logs and dashboards.
• Management and resolution of incidents and problems relating to the maintenance and support of an application, including root cause analysis.
• Monitoring and prompt resolution of jobs on service desk queue.
• Analysing performance of application servers and database servers.
• Maintain the highest ethical standards and confidentiality in dealing with our customers and each other.
• A positive attitude to contribute towards creating a good team environment.
• Self-motivation to identify improvements and take initiative to action change. • Demonstrates a welcoming attitude always.
• Changes behaviour in response to feedback and learns from experience.
If this sounds like you or you are interested in finding out more please contact Sherrie Milsom on 38543807 or email firstname.lastname@example.org