Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining Salesforce applications and integrated components.
- Participating in the agile development process.
- Delivering high quality code that allows for maintainability, extensibility and reuse.
- Completing tasks on time and to estimates.
- Engaging with business analysts and designers to ensure that work undertaken is done correctly, to scope and delivers the intended benefit to the business.
I would be highly desirable if you have:
- Salesforce One, Visualforce, Apex and trigger development
- Systems integration
- Messaging frameworks
- API coding
- An understanding of design patterns
- An understanding of secure coding and systems security
- Experience developing COTS products.
- A strong track-record of delivering quality systems on time and to expectations
- Comprehensive understanding and participation in SDLC methodologies.
- The ability to consistently provide options for impeding issues that may arise within delivery environment
- Proven experience with integration using web services.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Technical Skills:
- C# ASP.NET MVC or Salesforce Apex/VisualForce.
- RDBMS design and development using SQL (SOQL, PL/SQL T-SQL)
- HTML and CSS
- Experience writing and calling web services
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent from a recognised university. In some cases significant demonstrable industry experience may substitute for this qualification.
If this sounds like your exciting new career, we want to hear from you. Apply Now!