Global Prestigious organisation are venturing into a new Tech startup and looking for a Salesforce Admin / Junior Business Analyst to own their SFDC Platform. You will be involved in the Administration of Salesforce environment capitalizing on the full features of the system and work in requirement gathering and analysis and implementation of the business projects!
Ideal Candidate Profile
This position will suit a subject matter expert in Salesforce, with 3 to 5 years of administrative experience. The candidate would have experience working with teams in expanding their use of Salesforce as a key cloud platform and utilizing it to support a rapidly growing multinational organisation.
- Using state of the art technology to make a difference in the provision of medical services
- Client and patient focus
- Partnering with Hospitals
- Focus on internal and external clients, building relationships,
- Work with business users to gather requirements and participate in the organisation’s change management process.
- Implement changes to the Salesforce environment within an agile development environment.
- Expand the use of Salesforce – attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used.
- Roll out new releases of Salesforce, as well as new features, integrating applications from the AppExchange.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Communicate system changes to senior business users
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce objects and functions. Create custom objects when necessary.
- Design, create and maintain user roles, profiles, hierarchies, user licenses and security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate leads, contacts, and accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
- Assist sales management to create processes in salesforce.com to help monitor activities, trends, sales and leads.
- Receive new/changed requirements for views, reports, dashboards and campaigns from the business users and implement within Salesforce.
- Develop complex, macro-driven reports to summarize system information
- Build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency.
- Tertiary degree in technology related discipline preferred
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce and have successfully expanded on those capabilities using custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems